At Strata-G, we define significance by the extraordinary people we hire, the relationships we build with our clients, and the positive impact we make in the community. Our team of intellectually curious and highly motivated engineers, scientists and business professionals engages with our clients to solve complex energy and environmental challenges around the world.
We are driven by our values to create a culture of significant and positive change for our clients and the world.
We Care We treat our customers and employees as we wish to be treated. Integrity We are honest and ethical in every endeavor. Service We continuously strive to please our customers and to exceed their expectations. Quality We maintain a culture of continuous improvement. Safety We hold paramount the safety and health of our associates, our customers, the public, and the environment. Innovation We develop creative solutions to better serve our customers. Attitude We maintain a positive attitude and value humor. Outreach We share the results of our successes with the community.
Strata-G is seeking an experienced Project Controls Specialist.
- Supports the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Project Controls System. Perform cost estimating, analysis and control activities. As delegated to, supervises and provides technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities. Identifies trends for management attention.
- Performs cost estimating, analysis, and control activities. Performs schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities. Supports project organizational and administrative activities, when delegated.
- Supervises and provides technical direction for cost engineering and/or planning/scheduling activities, when delegated. Ensures work is completed as scheduled. Identifies trends for management attention. Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and Laboratory objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Work is accomplished without considerable direction. May coordinate activities of other personnel. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment, and determines the methods and procedures needed for new assignments.
- Position requires experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, and cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis, in the field and home office. Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Skilled in oral and written communication. Proficiency in using personal computer operating systems and several basic software applications. Proficiency in using multiple discipline-specific software applications currently used. Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience with Primavera 6.
- Ten years engineering or project controls related experience. In-depth knowledge of project controls and cost engineering processes. EVMS and Change Control Experience strongly preferred.
- U.S. citizenship is a requirement.
- DOE L or Q a Plus
Strata-G will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization. Tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR 707.4, will be conducted by Strata-G and a background investigation by the Federal government may be required to obtain an access authorization prior to employment. Strata-G is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.