At Strata-G, we define significance by the extraordinary people we hire, the relationships we build with our clients, and the positive impact we make in the community. Our team of intellectually curious and highly motivated engineers, scientists and business professionals engages with our clients to solve complex energy and environmental challenges around the world.
We are driven by our values to create a culture of significant and positive change for our clients and the world.
We Care We treat our customers and employees as we wish to be treated. Integrity We are honest and ethical in every endeavor. Service We continuously strive to please our customers and to exceed their expectations. Quality We maintain a culture of continuous improvement. Safety We hold paramount the safety and health of our associates, our customers, the public, and the environment. Innovation We develop creative solutions to better serve our customers. Attitude We maintain a positive attitude and value humor. Outreach We share the results of our successes with the community.
Strata-G is seeking an experienced I&C Engineer (BMS Engineer) with the following:
• Plan, organize, and coordinate I&C engineering and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaged in the planning, design and construction phases of engineering projects.
• Perform a broad range of I&C design activities, including design definition, control systems architecture and development, digital systems, PLC, DCS, network configuration, logic development, network switches, process controls, P&ID development support and review, HMI, communication protocols, routing and layout, SIL, and procurement activities.
• Properly interpret and apply National, State, and Local codes and standards, and customer design requirements for the preparation of electrical design/construction documents, specifications, and system descriptions related to assigned tasks.
• Prepare engineering cost and schedules estimates.
• Generate and review the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, and specifications.
• Familiarity with computer aided drafting applications is required.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Power) Engineering or similar accredited engineering B.S. with a minimum of 5 years’ experience (nuclear preferred) in design, estimating, specification preparation, construction document preparation, and related phases of engineering.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have a working knowledge of Federal (including Department of Energy Orders), State, and Local codes and standards applicable to electrical engineering design.
Strata-G will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization. Tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR 707.4, will be conducted by Strata-G and a background investigation by the Federal government may be required to obtain an access authorization prior to employment. Strata-G is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.