At Strata-G, we define significance by the extraordinary people we hire, the relationships we build with our clients, and the positive impact we make in the community. Our team of intellectually curious and highly motivated engineers, scientists and business professionals engages with our clients to solve complex energy and environmental challenges around the world.
We are driven by our values to create a culture of significant and positive change for our clients and the world.
We Care We treat our customers and employees as we wish to be treated. Integrity We are honest and ethical in every endeavor. Service We continuously strive to please our customers and to exceed their expectations. Quality We maintain a culture of continuous improvement. Safety We hold paramount the safety and health of our associates, our customers, the public, and the environment. Innovation We develop creative solutions to better serve our customers. Attitude We maintain a positive attitude and value humor. Outreach We share the results of our successes with the community.
Strata-G is seeking an experienced Senior Facility Manager with the following:
- Active "Q" clearance.
- BS Degree in engineering or science
- The Facility Manager job family is responsible for the maintenance and operation of facilities in a safe and
compliant manner to ensure activities are conducted within the approved Safety Basis and hazard analysis unique to all
facilities under the scope of the contract.
- Approving, authorizing and releasing all work activities within assigned facilities prior to commencement of
those work activities.
• Maintaining up-to-date awareness of facility status and providing oversight of all authorized activities to
ensure compliance with Safety Basis (SB) and procedural requirements.
• Establishing controls which ensure that authorized personnel may safely gain access to facilities, including
• Maintaining a formal facility log of significant information or events for assigned facilities and ensuring
availability of the logbook for the backup or assistant FM(s) to make entries and for review.
• Reviewing and concurring with the facility Configuration Management Plan (CMP) when a CMP is required.
• Serving as a core (voting) member of the Project Review Committee (PRC).
• Serving as a voting member of the Senior Management PRC whenever an activity/document associated with
his/her facility is under review
• Managing and controlling facility related DOE Property, including assigned government furnished
• Preparing and maintaining facility SB documentation including hazards analyses (Fire Hazards Analysis,
Emergency Management Hazard Assessments, etc` ) Authorization Agreements, Nuclear Criticality Safety
Evaluations (NCSE)/Determinations (NCSD)
• Implementing safeguards and security requirements associated with nuclear materials and other security
• Planning and/or supporting readiness assessments.
• Serving as issuing authority for all work permits including radiological work permits, excavation/penetration
permits, confined space permits, hot work permits, and lockout/tagout permits.
- 4 years at a DOE facility preferred
- Functional with MS Word, Excel and Outlook software
Strata-G will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization. Tests for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR 707.4, will be conducted by Strata-G and a background investigation by the Federal government may be required to obtain an access authorization prior to employment. Strata-G is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.